To give access to your account:
- Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Click the gear icon and select Account settings .
- Select Account access from the navigation bar.
- Click Invite other users.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share your account with.
- Enter a nickname for your new user. AdWords keeps track of who makes changes to an AdWords account and will use this nickname to identify who made which changes.
- From the Choose an access level drop-down menu, select the access level you want this person to have.
- Click Send invitation.
- After the person accepts your email invitation by clicking the link in the email, he or she will be asked to answer a few questions about setting up the AdWords account. When that’s completed, we’ll send you an email with a link to your AdWords account access page.
- Find the account of the person you invited in the “Pending invitations” section, then click Grant access.
- Click OK to confirm and allow access.
For more information please follow link below.